Registration for the 2017 Intelligentsia Cup powered by SRAM is OPEN!
Early-bird discount runs through May. Register now and save 20%!
The 2017 edition of the series has many changes, including:
- More than $84,000 in total prize money
- A new $4,000 omnium each for both the Pro/1/2 men and women categories
- New omnium rules: best eight placings for P/1/2; best seven placings for amateurs
- Increased cash prime amounts in EVERY eligilble category
- NEW Cat 3-only category added
- Three road races including the IL State Road Race Championships
- Two days of Fyxation Open fixed gear races
- Three days of handcycling races
- TEN DAYS OF CONTINUOUS RACING!
We are very excited with all the changes and can’t wait to get racing! More information about each venue, including course maps and the official tech guide, will be coming soon as we finish launching a brand new web site. Stay tuned!
Reserve your spot now and get 20% off before June !