To benefit World Bicycle Relief
- World Bicycle Relief:
The Power of Bicycles
- World Bicycle Relief mobilizes people through the Power of Bicycles. Rural students who commute to school on Buffalo bicycles improve school attendance, academic performance and have a shorter, safer commute.
- Ten days of continuous racing in 2017
- Community rallies to ensure Glen Ellyn continues as 2017 series venue with Tour of Lake Ellyn
- Intelligentsia Coffee renews title sponsorship of Intelligentsia Cup powered by SRAM for two years
- Intelligentsia Cup p/b SRAM supports youth in Chicago
- 2016 Goose Island Grand Prix
- Willow Springs Challenge Ride
- SRAM Chicago Criterium added to National Calendare
- Latest News Archive
Trinity International University Housing
Trinity International University - situated at 2065 Half Day Road, Deerfield, IL 60015 is now one of the Series Host Accommodation Sites - and is located with convenient access to the Tri-State tollway (I-294).
Riders will be accommodated in a Suite - each Suite has AC and Free Wireless access and consists of 4 Bedrooms with 2 Single Beds in each room. Each Suite is Self Contained with a small sitting room and own showers, but the Suites do not come equipped with kitchens. However, Trinity has a full cafeteria that caters from 7:30 AM to 8 PM for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with fixed price per meal.
Each Dorm Block also has a full laundry with multiple washers and dyers. All Suites are NON-coed. No alcoholic beverages allowed on campus!
The cost per night, per person is $20 plus a one time fee of $12.00 per person for a full linen package (if required) - that includes sheets, blankets and towels. Each party will be required to post a credit card to secure any damages to the property.
For more information, contact:
Host Housing Coordinator