To benefit World Bicycle Relief
- World Bicycle Relief:
The Power of Bicycles
- World Bicycle Relief mobilizes people through the Power of Bicycles. Rural students who commute to school on Buffalo bicycles improve school attendance, academic performance and have a shorter, safer commute.
- Ten days of continuous racing in 2017
- Community rallies to ensure Glen Ellyn continues as 2017 series venue with Tour of Lake Ellyn
- Intelligentsia Coffee renews title sponsorship of Intelligentsia Cup powered by SRAM for two years
- Intelligentsia Cup p/b SRAM supports youth in Chicago
- 2016 Goose Island Grand Prix
- Willow Springs Challenge Ride
- SRAM Chicago Criterium added to National Calendare
- Latest News Archive
Zipcar Sponsors Cat 2/3 Series
Zipcar Offers Discounted Membership and FREE Driving Credit During Series
Zipcar, the world's largest car sharing service, joins the Intelligentsia Cup in sponsoring the Category 2/3 omnium series with the overall series winner receiving a FREE Zipcar membership and $75 in driving credit!
"Zipcar has long been a supporter of the cycling community and we're proud to be sponsoring this year's Intelligentsia Cup," said Charles Stephens, general manager of Zipcar Chicago. "Biking, riding and walking are a great complement to Zipcar and with Zipcar, members can get themselves and their bike, where they need to be."
In addition to the prize for the overall Category 2/3 winner, Zipcar is offering a special Intelligentsia Cup sign-up promotion. Join for $55 (regular is $80) and get $55 in free driving credit! Use promo code "CYCLING." Learn more about Zipcar and sign up at www.zipcar.com/cycling.