What an incredible start to Day 1 of the 2022 Intelligentsia Cup! You all made each race exciting to watch with some fantastic breakaways and incredible sprint finishes!
A few quick notes:
- Photo albums are posted on the intelligentsia website. You can find them here.
- We will have 2 albums from each day. A general (which is a collection of photos and videos our staff and volunteers have submitted) and a folder full of professional photos from our amazing photographer, Ethan Glading. All photos are available and free to use, but we ask that you please give credit to Ethan Glading by tagging him on social media.
- We encourage you to like and follow us on social media as we are posting throughout the race. THANK YOU for tagging us in your stories and posts – these are incredible and you all are the best!
Tomorrow takes us to Glen Ellyn! For those who are keeping track, this is the start of the DuPage Triple Crown! There will be 3 stages with leader’s jersey awarded after each stage and cash and overall jersey after the final stage (Lombard).
A few reminders:
- Please remember to be self-sufficient! We do not have water available for racers. Bring what you need and be prepared.
- Parking and entry points are best illustrated using the maps from the tech guide and event flyer. You can also view it here.
- We have plenty of options for food post-race tomorrow, including: Italian ice, hot dogs, and the ever popular Javi’s burritos!
- There will also be live music on Lake Ellyn beginning at noon as well as a beer garden at Alter Brewing 🍺🍺.
We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!